8x5=40

Been slacking. Here's some digital sketches of some personal pieces I am working on. Also have 2 freelance things, so these may take this week and next to finish.

The penultimate piece in the 40 series, titled "the onion" in my sketchbook. I posted a sketch of this a couple weeks (a month?) ago, but it has changed since then. It's now 8x5, with an alternate drawing that repeats 40 times. As seen here:



The actual "onion" drawing is the one thats different. I think it would be mainly shown as the single panel, but when possible, as all 40. Close-up of the onion:



Possible layer effect to be applied to the clouds. The way they look in the previous 2 sketches will look ugly once all that foghair is colored. Just something:



--

Since it is way easier to draw (no repeating pattern), this is the actual next piece I am working on:



Similar to the beach house piece in that this is also an old idea that I am finally getting around to doing.

--

New Girl Talk CD is nuts.

Comments