did you start that band?

finally found a version of this with acceptable sound quality.



--

'synecdoche, new york' blew my mind apart and left me in the quiet theater to clean up the mess. what an absolutely stunning 2 hours of my life. i would sit through that every single time i had the chance. it will take many viewings to pick up all the little bits and pieces and to really fully understand what was going on. love at first sight.

--

eagles of death metal live were a ton of fun. boots electric himself being a carolina boy (south) worked very hard to get the crowd hyped and to show his hollywood bandmates what we're all about. and seemingly, what we are all about is partying and getting shitty. i did my part to portray that image.

--

i have filled my brain with music and ideas and things. time to focus and get some work started/done.

Comments