Bone continues?

San Diego Comic Con is happening right now, and there are all sorts of neat announcements. New Umbrella Academy series. New Gerard Way book that isn't Umbrella. New Non-Hellboy Universe Mignola book. Etc etc etc. Those all seem fairly obvious. The one I never expected in a million billion years was this one right here.

NEW BONE!

So, one of these Bone books is only partially new, and the other is 3 novels with illustrations inside. But all of this is being drawn by Jeff Smith. Does this mean RASL will be even slower and be 1 issue a year instead of 3? I love the guy and all his work, but I wish I could see more of it. It also seems kind of weird to me. I always loved that in BONE proper, you never see Boneville. Only the Valley. To set stories in Boneville may take away the magic. Like finding out about the Wizard of Oz. Or uh, midichlorians.

Comments