Tumblr

The other day I remembered that I had set up a tumblr awhile back. It was collecting the RSS feeds of my blog, twitter, and flickr. I deleted it last night, then regretted that, and set it back up. As I remember other things I've set up around the internet (like an internet Walter Bishop: Where did I store those files...), I'll make the feeds pull in to it as well. Think of it as a 1-stop what-am-i-doing kind of thing. If you are in to that.

withoutbones tumblr

I also set up a "swipe file" tumblr, where I'll be collecting images from around the internet/my hard drive. These are images where I like the shapes, symbols, compositions...anything. Inspiration stuff. I've got at least 30 gigs of this HD full of unknown things, and I don't even want to think about what's on my back-up HD. I am a pack rat in general, but when it's a digital file and I don't have to see it unless I go looking for it... well, in those cases I horde things faster and more often.

withoutbones swipe file

Comments