The road is clear and laid out ahead of me.

I watched the Darjeeling Limited this weekend. It was very enjoyable. Not as good as Royal Tenebaums (will anything ever be) but I want to watch it again and again, so that's a good sign I think. The train car sequence near the end that follows up on all of the side characters was amazing. It made me very happy with its cleverness.

My roommate is almost all of the way moved out. I'm interested in his empty room so that I can come home and go into complete sensory deprivation. I think that will be pleasant, but we'll see. It may make me more detached than I already feel.

This passage of this Bright Eyes song came on the iPod on my drive today. It really sums up my whole reasoning for a secret trip to Raleigh. There are bits of hope in these seemingly hopeless songs that I really find comforting.

I'll get home and meet my friends at our favorite bar.
We'll get some lighter heads for our heavy hearts.
And we will share a drink.
Yeah we will share our fears
and they will know how I love them.
They will know how I love.
They will know how I love them.
I am nothing without their love.

-

I am feeling really dizzy all of the sudden.

Comments