sigils in use.

I am sick. It's pretty sucky.


A.

Here's an idea I had tonight while watching TV. An animated movie where all the trailers/promos/clips released prior to the movie's release are not animated but instead acted out by real people dressed as characters from the movie and among real life recreations of sets from the movie.

OR

The exact opposite of that. Real move, animated trailers/promotion.

That would be fun.

B.

I watched An Inconvenient Truth tonight. Quite interesting. It gave me an idea which is as follows: The Flat Earth Society was right. Our Earth is flat and is indeed surrounded by a massive impassable ice wall. Global warming strikes this flat Earth. The ice wall begins to melt. Water levels rise, somehow people survive this. But what is on the other side of the wall? The rest of our earth which is round and this was just a flat portion of? Monsters? Devils? A land mass similar but different from the flat Earth's? Just an idea I had while watching a movie that was warning me of our pending death. I should have probably been paying more attention. This can be said of every school lesson ever.

C.



Dear Jim Woodring,

This is great. I love it.

Signed,

Billy

Comments