Jordan Crane & Mouse Guard

1.


Not too long ago Drawn had a post about Jordan Crane's books being on sale at reddingk so I decided to pick up a couple of his postcard sets. 1 copy to keep for myself and 1 copy to spread the gospel to all my friends and penpals. The books are beautifully made, and since I just finished hand addressing 100 envelopes to potential freelance clients I was happy to see a hand written card from Mr. Crane. I was already buying his stuff because of his drawing, and I will continue to do so due to his hand writing commitment.

2. Got my copy of the Mouse Guard hardcover today. My local comic shop only got a few copies and they were snatched up quickly. I've heard good things. I guess I was stupid to have turned down the chance to buy the issues as they were coming out. Something about the small format bugged me for issues, but not for a bound collection of said issues.

- Just finished up Invincible Volume 4. Robert Kirkman is awesome and I am slowly catching up on this series. I'm interested to find out where these many plot lines are headed. Don't tell me.

- Trying to finish up Perfume this week before the new Harry Potter is sitting on my doorstep saturday morning.

I can't stop sneezing right now.

Comments