Sneaker Peeks

Whew Buddy,

Knocked out the writing and inking of PFS003 as well as the writing for 004. I should say writing very loosely because it's not shakespeare or anything. But still. I'm most excited about this saturdays (003). It has the highest joke to panel ratio yet.

Best Buy was having a sale today - Buy Hot Fuzz and get Shaun of the Dead for free. This is a deal I wanted. Seems everyone else did too -- every copy (save 1) of Shaun of the Dead was sold and all but 10ish Hot Fuzzes. I found a copy of Shaun on the Dead sitting on a random shelf but you could tell that the DVD had been dislodged from the little DVD holding thingie. Customer Service opened it for me to see if it was scratched all the hell or not. It had some minor scuffs but I think it will play just fine.

Best Buy also had a Pi/Requiem for a Dream 2-Disc/Value DVD kind of thing for a whopping $9. So I had to pick that up as well. I've been wanting to watch Requiem again and here's my chance.

Finished up the really basic color layers for the postcard. Once the PFS is colored tomorrow I'm going to try and add some wacom layers over top. Nothing fancy, but not something I've done on anything of mine before.

Here's a glimpse at one section of the postcard.



Your guess is as good as mine on to whom that beard belongs.

Also - I ate pizza today. That is always pleasent (with enough left for lunch ^_^).

P.S. XBOX Live Marketplace has some free tv shows available, one of which is called "Clark and Michael" It stars Clark Duke (Never heard of him and don't much care for him -- Sorry) and my favorite and yours, Michael Cera. They have 6 on Live and 7-9 on their website. They are only about 5-10 minutes and the last couple I watched had some amusing parts. I really love it when Mikey Cera flips out in anger and knocks things over (at the video store). Check it out. It's kinda funny.

Comments