less defined

I just ate a cupcake and it was a totally sugar filled bad idea. Something about sugar really doesn't sit well with my stomach.

Drawing dolphins and lightbulbs for two separate projects which I hope come to fruition. They could both be cool things to show in NYC.

Anyways, while sitting here, I thought I'd like to listen to the newest Official Lost Podcast if it was online. Hoped on iTunes and found a much better surprise.

remix.nin.com is a cool site, but what if you forget to check it on the regular? Well..

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=280145429

the remix.nin.com best of the day podcast. This is one of the greatest things I've come upon in recent memory. Remixes of old favorites fit better into my heart than newer songs that I don't know just yet. Besides, I'm home on my PC and don't have the newer albums downloaded here.

turns out I heard from a source that I should no longer trust -- The Fall isn't actually playing in Greenville this weekend. Next weekend, maybe.

Happy Mother's day, all you mommas out there.

Comments