Lost – Season 5, Episode 10

So, this one is called "He's Our You". I hear it's a Sayid-centric episode. I believe that Sayid will be their Ben, since he's been kidnapped as a hostile and jailed and what not. Or, Kid Ben will be their version of Ben? It really could be anything.

here be spoilers

– This "Previously on" really makes me want to watch this show. More than I already do. Best show on TV.

– The oldest Sayid flashback we've seen was the military stuff, right?

– Sayid is the younger, ruthless killer right? Or the one that doesn't want to kill...

– Ah, the ruthless. Obviously that makes sense. I thought they were trying to say "he doesn't like killing, but he killed for ben because he HAD to"

– A Separate Reality was the book. That's funny, as always.

– Oh awesome! Sayid, just wait around a little bit. Be patient. I can get you out of here, because I am going to kill every single person in this commune with some gas. It's gonna be great, just hang on.

– Meatloaf? Aw...not meat. I think I'll find that Meatloaf album I used to own as a download.

– I hope we learn who these targets are...why do they need to die? How do they pose a threat, if they actually do.

– Why not go after Whidmore himself?

– I've got absolute chills just thinking about his fingers getting cut off. I know its the bracelets but still.

– Spy, like Ben. Sayid's their Ben.

– The level where I tell you some difficult math problems and they make your head hurt!

– Who can forget about bacon? Its stink fills the house.

– How can they not trust Sawyer, King of Conmen? I can understand not trusting Jack and Kate since they suck at lying...but Sawyer. C'mon.

– SUSPENSEFUL VIOLIN

– Hahahaha, they really bring out the ham. Hurley is the best part of this show.

– That Dharma chef logo is amazing. Chef hat and crossed utensils. I'd want that on a shirt.

– I can kick a football over those mountains, hahahaha. Uncle Rico.

– I think the Dharma trays have clipped edges like BSG paper...Battlestar's new earth becomes this Lost world? They bury a raptor or two under an island and all those FTL drives act as an energy source for time traveling islands.

– Wow...that death of Locke was really well played as a revenge plot. Bravo, Ben, you bastard.

– I hope they show some of the 2008 island in this episode. Or again really soon.

– Oh. He's our you. I get it. Awesome. This torture is going to be nuts...I feel like it'll be pretty fantastical.

– LSD or something? Or something more Dharma crazy? Liquid smoke monster?

– Sayid looks like he is sweating Gatorade.

– Smooth, Sayid. Call her a prostitute.

– Such an enigma...

– When you are that good at something, there are always people that will tempt you to stay the same. Pretty good line.

– Hahahahahah, the torturer dude's voice is amazing. I want to hear him talk about every and any thing.

– Awesome man. They are going to think Sayid is nuts. I'm from the future, man.

– Will be interesting to see how they go from making out to being arrested on the plane. I feel like she was just playing along with Sayid's handcuffed...oh damn.

– Hmmm.

– I feel like the other Dharma folks would be weirded out by Sawyer and Kate/Jack's fast friendship. What does the head of security need with these workmen?

– Were burning buses a big thing 3 years before they got here? "3 years no burning buses" seems like a bizarre stat otherwise.

– Young Ben...

– Have I mentioned yet how much I love this show? Cause it's amazing.

– So, Sayid being taken to Guam on this particular flight was all just a coincidence? Or did Ben set up this capture?

– So..is Sayid going to go ahead and kill Kid Ben? I know he shouldn't be able to...that would ruin this show. But..

– 2 minutes left. Dan told me this ending is mind shattering...

– He has a gun now. Oh man...

– Nononononono. Wait.

– He..how can he have done that? NO DON'T END THERE!!!

– 7 more days. FINE.

Comments