Only Munty.

Last week: Heroes Season 1.
Yesterday: The Office Season 3; 30 Rock Season 1; Black Donnelly's Complete Series.
Next week: Upright Citizens Brigade Season 2.

It's really hard sometimes to like things and want to support them by giving them your hard earned cash. I do this for pretty much all my favorite comic authors/artists, most of my favorite shows, Nintendo and none of my favorite bands other then Ween. I've only recently consider buying movies that I like. I'm afraid of the format war and being stuck with a bunch of DVDs that will be stashed away with my VHS collection. Of the 5 seasons above, I would probably not buy Heroes and Black Donnellys. I liked Heroes, but it's not as good as LOST and I only just recently bit the bullet and bought that. Black Donnellys was really good while it was on the air, but when it went to internet only I stopped watching. And since the show was only a season I'm afraid they didn't get to tell the whole story they wanted to tell. If buying the DVD would get it back on the air, I would consider that but otherwise I'll save my $50 ($30 on amazon).

Pretty excited about UCB Season 2. I thought for sure that would never make it to the public. I'd also love to rewatch 30 rock and Office. Anyways.

I think I will start Crooked Little Vein tonight. I think it should read a lot faster then Perfume since there will hopefully be 100% less french in it. Sacre Blue.

I forgot what I was going to write about.

Oh well.

Comments