Teddy.

I had planned to scan in a bunch of sketches and doodles and being a "While You Should Have Been Working" drawings series, but I got a secret message about a suprise birthday dinner at Tokyo that I couldn't pass up. And now I am way too full because I thought it would be a good idea to add another roll to my 1 roll & Soba combo that already gets me pretty full. The last time I was there someone had left over Gray's Roll, so I tried some. I really liked it (or at least, didn't hate it like I do most sea based sushis.) Gray's roll is Deep Fried Eel with Cream Cheese and Avacado. So I added that to my meal and then traded half of it with Eva for half of her order of Gyoza (Fried Pork Dumplings). This was too much food. I have like half a thing of Soba in my fridge that at this moment I really don't want to think about.

And to top it off since it was a birthday party they brought Tempura Cheesecake and a Tempura Banana. I only had a small piece of each but let me tell you this: Hot Bananas are really nasty.

Other then a feast it was a pretty normal day. We had a spur of the moment photoshoot for a website I am coding. That was interesting. Lots of people in our office and lots of outfit changes.

This is the main highlight of my day tho. This is a video of Grant Morrison speaking about magic during a Disinformation seminar. It's pretty interesting and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day. Turning dreams/desires into real-life changing things is really cool to me. So anyways.



Hope you can understand most of that through his thick accent. I like the bits near the end when he talks about how we will soon live in McDonalds and how rich people don't spend money. His brain is strange and lovely.

Comments