Beaut.

1. For some reason, the newest Wii Update (I haven't turned on the Wii in at least 5 months, so there may be multiple) is taking longer than the Bioshock demo -- and that took 8 hours! I saw the progress bar move a small amount...maybe it's alright. I just wanted to check out the new videos for Metroid Prime 3. I'm sure they were beautiful.

2. Speaking of beautiful -- Beautiful Katamari demo on xblive! It's only 3 minutes long but boy is it great to have more objects and people to roll into stars. Sadly, it seems that Dokaka is gone from the soundtrack. Maybe he just does a couple songs. I dunno, but he really added a lot to the game for me. I'm not one of the super "otaku" that listens to gaming soundtracks except for in the case of Katamari. What a game.

3. The Pick Up Artist on VH1. Did I mention this yet? It's a really interesting show. Originally I thought they were using this show to pick on geeky/shy guys (ie. Beauty and the Geek) but I really feel like "Mystery" and his Wingmen care about these dudes. It is a shame that they are racked with fear and panic attacks. I know how they feel. But making them dye their hair or guage their ears seems to be counter productive. If they gave the guys new clothes and taught them how to talk then I think they would do fine being themselves around people. But sending them out and making them think that gauging their ears or something of the sort is going to help them rake in the ladies...I just don't buy it. Whatever tho. It's interesting to watch.

4. Really stumped on the recoloring of my postcard image. I kind of feel like it's hopeless and that I should just scrap the whole thing... I may just chuck all the color I have and start fresh. See if that helps. It's bogging me down from starting on a new drawing which I am eager to get to the coloring/recoloring/discouraged/bogged down part of.

Comments