PsyCow Killa, Norman Bates

1. Carlton Cuse & Damon Lindleoff have optioned the Dark Tower movie. While this isn't a guarantee that it will be made, it is still a really good sign. In case you are in the dark about Carlton & Damon, they write Lost & run the Lost Podcast. They are Dark Tower fans bigtime and I think they would do it a bit of justice. Dan, I can see the face you are making so quit it.

2. Leaving home from lunch today I almost stepped on a Cow Killer "ant". I've never seen one of these before and it blew my mind how large and red it was. And furry. Spooky, to me.



3. Bought BioShock yesterday. Wish I would have price matched it because Circuit City had it for $10 less then anyone else. Of course they didn't have any copies, but I coulda brought the flier to Best Buy and gotten the deal. My bad. Anyways, if the demo to me was just "OK" then this (the full game) is worthy of all those 10/10 reviews it is getting.

4. Designed a DVD for Mel Stanforth (former ECU Professor and very odd dude). I think it looks pretty cool and hopefully it will be approved and I can see it in production.

5. Ol' dirty fans, how awesome is the title to today's blog? I know, right?

Comments