cricket noises.

1. No one around. Kinda creepy quiet in town right now.

2. What about this: A team of Army trained mercs. One is a Paralegal, One is a set of conjoined twins, one is a paraplegic and one is a master of the umbrella/parasol as a weapon. Together they would be called the Paratroopers. (Conjoined twins: Pair of Troopers). Thanks to KLM and BEN for making this one possible.

3. I'll bet everyone is seeing Superbad right now except for me. I'll bet they are laughing and eating popcorn and spilling the popcorn because of how hard they are laughing. I'll bet you can't even really hear the movie over all the laughter, so it's probably a big waste of 8 bucks.

4. I ran into some people I knew on Wednesday and they yelled to me (instead of Hello) NEW STARBUCKS! FREE COFFEE! What's the big deal. Just say Hi.

5. I woke up late for work this morning because I was having some sort of dream about Batman. He was going by a new name and had a silver mask/cowl on. Someone else in the dream was telling him that he could no longer wear Batman garb or Bruce Wayne stuff because there was some sort of system in place (see: The Voldemort Jinx) where (evilpeople) would be there in an instant to pacify him. When I was waking up I was thinking "what a good idea" but that's why waking up is stupid because when you wake up you are stupid for awhile. I normally have these dreams about interesting superpowers or groups of superhumans. Ask Dan. I email them all to him. Actually, don't ask him. Because they are secret until I do something with them(nothing).

Comments