It's Over.

1. John from Cincinnati was cancelled. David Milch is cursed.

2. No matter how many seasons/episodes I watch, there is no TV worse then "Who Wants to be a Superhero?" It is awful. The "CGI" (made with mario paint) is straight out of Hackers or Bibleman. I want to be on this show because all they have are complete idiots. I killed brain cells watching that.

3. Played Bomberman Live tonight with 8 french people. This was similar to the show mentioned above. Their language is like wiping my ears with razor blades. And they kept saying "blahblahbalhblahAmerican!" I was getting picked on in french. Then some other American guy (sounded gangsta' so he was probably a 12 year old white dude) logged in and they picked on him pretty hard. Mostly because he was talking and sounded like an idiot. These 9 guys pretty much set back the USA/French relationship by another 1,000 years.

4. There wasn't a single comic out that I read this week. I have never gone to the store and not spent any money. This is the first week I can think of where I didn't go at all. This isn't the end of the habit, but it is an odd feeling.

5. I think B's BBQ might have made me sick. Or B's + Chili. Something. I feel like death right now.

6. There is no 6.

Comments