SDCC

Sent off PFS003 this afternoon. It'll be hot off the internet and ready to read this Saturday. Headed out to a birthday party in a few, so I only have a moment to rant.

If I had know about some of the things that would be exclusive to this years San Diego Comic Con, I would have scraped together the cash in a second. This alone is worth my ticket:



God. There are a few of these on EBay in the 20-50$ range. There were only 2008 released. I am hoping that means only 2008 that were signed and numbered because I don't care about that, I just want one. That is the sickest poster I have ever seen for a movie. Doesn't hurt that I love Mike Mignola.

Other than that, there were also some very awesome figures from Jamungo(a duo of which 1/2 lives here in town). I would have like to pick up those as well.

Finished 5 of the 6 episodes of Season 2 of HBO's "Extras" series yesterday. Very uncomfy and very funny. On the platter for tonight: Hot Fuzz. Hopefully it's Hot Funn-y...that sucked. Never mind.

-

Comments