Smell that?

1. skate - the demo. On XBOX Live. Completely fun. The camera is kinda lame, but it's really cool to learn to skateboard and then do sick tricks.

2. In the grocery store on sunday waiting on some turkey and chee for my sammys. It is taking awhile because the lunchmeatgirl is using all these scrap turkeys from through out the day. So it takes 3 different turks to get me 1 lb. Anyways, while waiting this little lady comes over to get meat and stops, sniffing. She looks up at me and asks if I smell bug spray. I feign a sniff and say I don't and she asks me "You know what it smells like, right? Kinda sweet?" I said yes and then sniffed around again and said, I smelled it, Barely. I was lying. She said "good I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me" and then just kind of stood there awkwardly. 30 seconds of awkward silence (awkward for her, clearly. I was looking at the cakes) pass and she looks up again and asks "So...What kind of cheese you gettin'". What a good coversation starter. As I pointed to Provelone, another Harris Teeter meatgirl came up and asked what she needed. Her reply was "6 slices of turkey and 6 slices of swiss". I wish you could have seen the look on the meatgirls face.

3. Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell) will be on Heroes season 2. This is good that she is getting work on another show I like. She should be on more shows that I like.

4. Driving to work this morning, bright and early, I come to a stop light. Next to me pulls a huge truck blasting rap as loud as it can go with as much bass as his subwoofer can handle. I think that 9am is too early for rap as loud as it can go.

Comments