The Simpsons & The City

1. Finally caught the Simpsons Movie yesterday. I loved it. It was like an episode of the Simpsons from the earlier seasons (3-9). I did have some minor problems with the fact that they tried to make it more PG-13 by making Marge "cuss" at the end, and by having Homer flip the bird. Plus, the eskimo lady and the jokes relating to her seemed out of place to me. That stuff aside - it was still great. I'd pay to watch it again if that says anything.

2. Putting up the finishing touches on the postcard as I type this. There are some minor ends to tie up and the back to be designed, but here it is at the moment. The main fix right now is masking out the lit windows so that they don't overlap the mountains.



I am working on a series of images with Lorna Wang and each of the 6-8 images is going to have multiple titles. This is because of the multitude of things they will be referencing and the people they will be about and things like that. One title wouldn't do. The same holds true with this postcard. 1 of 5 titles: "Oh, Those City Lights II". The rest will be printed on the back somewhere.

3. Joanna Newsom is going on a U.S. Orchestral Tour and coming to Atlanta in November. I really need to be at that.

4. The John From Cincinnati season finale is next weekend. They claim that everything will be answered. I hope there is a season 2 and I hope they answer things with questions (ie. LOST).

Comments